HD Law Services
HD Law offer a variety of services to support you and to help reclaim money you are owed. Below is a non exhaustive list of the services we offer.
Solar Panel Mis-selling
If you’ve purchased solar panels that were bought with a financed loan, or part-paid with a credit card, then they may have been mis-sold. If the installation of these systems has failed to meet your expectations or the promises made by the salesperson or company, you may be entitled to file a claim.
Promises such as; ‘they will pay for themselves’ or ‘your financial costs will be covered’ would indicate enough to start a claim, and you could potentially receive up to £10,000 + in compensation.
A few criteria:
* The savings off your electricity bill do not cover your monthly finance payments. (Mis-representation of system performance). The company or salesperson, over-sold the potential savings or benefits of installation.
* You have received no payments or low payments for selling your electricity back to the grid. This is also known as FIT or Feed in Tariff.
* Certain areas of information may have been left out during the sales period.
* You were placed under pressure to take out a contract for the installation.
* There were hidden or additional, previously unmentioned costs or fees.
* Sections of your contract were left blank, and filled out after you signed your contract.
* Any part of the system was faulty.
If you believe you were mis-sold solar panels, or fit any of the above-mentioned criteria, you may be entitled to make a claim.
Get in touch via our webform, or send an email to email@example.com to start the process today.